Brief Musical Biography of Jermaine Hall
Talented, Gifted, Anointed are just a few words to describe this new and upcoming bassist - Jermaine Hall. Beginning at the age of eight and being musically nurtured by his father and aided by musical mentors, Jermaine developed into a well-accomplished musician. His musical skills are well advanced and highly proficient in comparison to nationally-acclaimed professional, contemporary musical artists.
Jermaine is definitely one of the most talented bassists of this season. His strong love and commitment to and for musical art have been the bridge to his achievements. His passion for his craft has enabled him to overcome many obstacles and conquer situations that may have been a hindrance to others. His ambition and musical skill prove him capable of achieving national success in the areas of jazz and other contemporary genres.
Jermaine’s music, which is a blend of Experimental and Fusion-Jazz, will be showcased yet again in his upcoming sophomore project entitled “Chapters”. As an expressive compilation of sound that tantalizes the senses with every piercing note, this project is sure to turn heads. With God first and a determination to stay focused on his musical vision, Jermaine will continue to stand out as an esteemed bassist.
Jermaine Hall’s Discography
Projects and Genres:
- Angella Christie “Breath of life”: Stellar Award winning album!!!!
- Atlanta West Choir (winners of the Verizon Wireless: HOW SWEET THE SOUND NATIONAL CHOIR COMPETION 2009) self titled album
- Angella Christie- “ Intimate Conversations” (Gospel Jazz)
- Kevin Griffin – “Vintage Hymns”(Jazz/Fusion)
- Eumika Griffin – “Greatest Gift” (Gospel)
- Jeremy Haynes – “Rhythm of Life”(Jazz) “Managing my Emotions” (Jazz)
- Full Gospel Ministry of Worship- “One Sound” (Gospel)
- Mar’keyz & Redeemed- “Accepted”
- William Murphy and dREAM Center church- “Contagious”
- Bishop Paul S. Morton – “ Best days yet” Stellar Award project (Gospel)
- Zon3 – “Zon3 (Jazz/Fusion)
- Wendell Holmes – “ ABOVE IT ALL”(Jazz/Fusion)
- Danetra Moore- “ All I can do is pray” (Gospel)
- Darrius Paulk- “ Strong Name” (Gospel)
- Cortt Chavez- “My Good” (Gospel)
- Brien Andrews- “Change” (Jazz)
- Carlton Cdubb Whitfield “Noise” (Gospel Jazz)
- Cornelius Drake & Foundation- “Invitation” (Gospel)
- The Synate-“Blue Baroness” (Fusion)
- Keyondria Clark - "Try" (Gospel)
- The dReam Center church (Gospel)
Jermaine has also accompanied many artists in both Gospel and R&B. He is also a full-time bassist for multi-award-winning female gospel saxophonist, Angella Christie.
Jermaine’s freshman solo project entitled, “Ideology” featuring fellow bassists Tony Grey, Cheikh Ndoye, Mike Pope, and many others is available now on every major music retail source!!!!